In 2019, St. George’s College, Weybridge will be celebrating its 150th anniversary. To mark the achievement of its 150th year, the College is proposing an exemplar development that will transform the existing sports facilities and leave a lasting legacy for the College, building upon the current high levels of performance in sport. A new sports hall with capacity for the whole school to meet and gather (a facility which the school does not yet have).
The most flexible and durable sports floor available.
- 70 year lifespan.
- Efficient underfloor heating.
- The toughest high performance sports surface available.
- No need to cover for events & examinations.
- Saves on cost and storage of covers.
- Dramatic saving on labour time.
- Maximises availability for students.
- Low maintenance/cleaning regime.
- Simple to replace floor panels/LEDs.
- Still playable in the unlikely event of panel breakage.